have a fun and safe day
- Our certified team of 120 lifeguards and 55 slide attendants ensure your safety and well-being and make sure the safety rules are followed.
- A nurse is on site and available at all times at the first aid station.
- Personal flotation devices are available for free (photo ID card or $40 deposit required).
- Drinking fountains are located on site so you can stay hydrated throughout the day. Water bottles are also available in all our restaurants.
- Shaded areas and umbrellas are available on site to protect you from the sun. Sunscreen, hats and suglasses are sold at the boutique in the event you forgot to bring them.
- Public alcohol consumption or possesion of open alcohol containers is strickly prohibited. Calypso is collaborating with the Ontario Provincial Police on the enforcement of this regulation in our parking spaces to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests. Offenders can be prosecuted and will be required to leave the premises immediately without notice. - AGCO, Ontario Liquor Law R.S.O. 1990, c. L.19, s.31, 32, 33, 34.
- Each attraction has its own safety rules. These rules refer to age, height and weight restrictions, restrictions on medical and physical conditions, as well as regulations and mandatory position.
- Safety rules are displayed at the top and at the bottom of each slide. They can also be found in the Attractions section of our website, as well as in the videos below.
- PFD are mandatory in some attractions for inexperienced swimmers and children under 1.22 m.
- Glasses with or without straps are forbidden in some attractions.
Accelerators - Safety Tips
Acid Test and Steamer - Safety Tips
Adrenaline and Vertigo - Safety Tips
Black Hole, Turbulence and Zoomerang - Safety Tips
Calypso Palace - Safety Tips
Canyon Rafting and Boomerango - Safety Tips
Frosty Drop and Hot Dip - Safety Tips
Jungle Challenge - Safety Tips
Kongo Expedition - Safety Tips